Dr. Mikhail Solomonov is double Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Currently serving as the Medical Director of ReJoint Institute, located in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, he has been providing pain relief for patients throughout the Tri-state area for 15 years.
Dr. Solomonov’s extensive expertise in both traditional and regenerative pain management methods attracts patients from throughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
After completing an Anesthesiology residency at Wayne State University, Dr. Solomonov went on to receive an Interventional Pain Medicine fellowship. In addition to serving as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI., he was also the leading pain management specialist at Karmanos Cancer Institute in Detroit, MI.
In his persistent desire to understand pain and suffering, Dr. Solomonov has participated in studies, and given extensive lectures and presentations on a wide variety of chronic pain topics and available treatments such as cancer pain and cutting-edge regenerative medicine approaches, including stem cells and other biological products to treat arthritis and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dr. Solomonov injured his knee in a ski accident in 2014, facing perspective of surgery he became interested in regenerative medicine treatment options such as Stem Cells and other biologic products.
- He had Stem Cell treatment on himself and was able to avoid the surgery.
- He has extensive training in regenerative medicine.
- Dr. Solomonov provides treatments based on the latest scientific research.
- His goal is to help others to decrease pain due to arthritis and injuries as well as avoiding surgies.
- The treatment that Dr. Solomonov offers is FDA Compliant
- Dr. Solomonov uses Stem Cells and other biologic products in the upmost ethical and scientific way.
- He is transparent about the expected outcome of treatment.
Dr. Solomonov’s extensive study of PRP and biologic stem cell treatments follow his own success in using these ground-breaking methods to remedy a torn ACL suffered while skiing. The combination of PRP and stem cell therapy enabled Dr. Solomonov’s injury to completely heal without surgery.
He is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest quality of medical care.
Cervical Spine, Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hand and Wrist, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Double Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology